Good spot for parts in IE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ewillis

SILVER Star
Threads
Just FYI...the parts guy at Claremont Toyota gives 20% off all Toyota parts. These guys are pretty good and pick up is usually next day. I've been using them for a couple years for 3 different Toyotas I drive. You'll likely have to give them the spiel "I'm part of a Land Cruiser heritage club....I buy a TON of parts...my other Toyota dealer gave me the discount...blah blah blah". Annoying, but once your phone number is in the system it's well worth it. :cheers:

Ive been using toyota parts overstock. So far its been cheaper than the"good guy" price ive gotten from dealers. This sounds like a better deal. Is there only one guy working the front counter? I still have a few factory parts to replace. Hopefully I get them before they discontinue. Claremont is right down the street.

Scott

Ive been using toyota parts overstock. So far its been cheaper than the"good guy" price ive gotten from dealers. This sounds like a better deal. Is there only one guy working the front counter? I still have a few factory parts to replace. Hopefully I get them before they discontinue. Claremont is right down the street.

Scott

There's 2 guys I see frequently there. Mitch (heavy set bald guy) is the one who initially set me up.

Hi all, anyone have a part number for oil pan gaskets? I know there is a no1 and no2 oil pan, but cannot find the gaskets anywhere!

Hi all, anyone have a part number for oil pan gaskets? I know there is a no1 and no2 oil pan, but cannot find the gaskets anywhere!

It looks to be sealant (rtv). The part number my shop manual shows (08826-00080), is superseded to 00295-00103. "FIPG" Form in place gasket.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom