Good Sleep Recipe for RTT??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've just taken delivery of a new RTT and will be installing on a trailer very soon. It is a new generation Mombasa Expedition with a changing room. Is the supplied mattress / pad sufficient OR should I insert something on top of it for a guaranteed night of snoozing? If so, what is suitable and not too expensive? Also, any recommended tweeks or mod advice for the RTT? Please advise...Thanks

I have the older style Mombasa on a military trailer and have used it quite a bit. I usually lay an older sleeping bag or wool blanket (depending on the season) over the tent's mattress to make it more comfortable. There is a gap between the two pads where the tent folds that you need to cover up, so this usually works.

We have the new style Expedition Series tent from Mombasa. We just toss our sleeping bags up there and hit the sack. Don't need much if anything IMHO. Been out many trips with it and never had a problem being comfortable. As far as tweaks of mods for the tent, i don't really have any. We've been out quite a bit with ours and there's nothing that i can recommend to do to it. Works well. I've seen many high end tents in person and it works just as good as them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom