Good Shops/mechanics nearby?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just moved to Bethesda MD. Got a 1997 80 series that I love to death. Unfortunately living in a high-rise with no garage/no work allowed and will need some work done this winter. Any mechanics you guys can recommend? Anyone that knows Toyota or Cruisers specifically?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys and hopefully joining a meetup in the near future.

Also check out the local resources thread

Just moved to Bethesda MD. Got a 1997 80 series that I love to death. Unfortunately living in a high-rise with no garage/no work allowed and will need some work done this winter. Any mechanics you guys can recommend? Anyone that knows Toyota or Cruisers specifically?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys and hopefully joining a meetup in the near future.
Our go to for all thing Cruisers is @OTRAMM in Bealton, VA.

@OTRAMM doesn't need another rec for his skills bc that is well known. What is equally impressive to me is his passion, demeanor, and willingness to work with you. That is rare and this is coming from someone in the industry. If you have a cruiser and are within a days drive, there is no more logical option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom