1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good(reasonable) body shop in the greater washington dc area?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Arya Ebrahimi, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Arya Ebrahimi

Arya Ebrahimi

And I do mean greater. Fredrick to Baltimore to Fredricksburg is the triangle I'd like to stay within.

I need a fender tweaked a little(where it turns up to the A-pillar is slightly out of alignment), installed, and then the whole truck painted. I'm hoping to find someone that is reasonable and that will work with me. I also want to paint the roof white at the same time.

Anybody got any leads for me? I knew a couple guys in Virginia Beach, but it's a little far now to drop the rig off. Argh, I hate losing all my "connections" when we moved :eek:

Thanks for any help.

Ary

2. Arya Ebrahimi

Arya Ebrahimi

BTT for the evening crew. Hoping to get the truck finished before I have to leave town on the 30th. Thanks

Ary

3. scottryana

scottryana

Media:
    Albums:
    Arya,

Maybe try and contact Lance at www.ironpigoffroad.com he has a small land cruiser shop in Fredricksburg, VA. Right next to the shop is a paint and body shop that does all of his paint work. The shop does very nice work, but I think you would be hard pressed to get the truck pained by the 30th. I am sorry that I don't know the name of the shop. For more money their is Spectrum Auto Painting & Collision they are very expensive, but seemed to have a very clean shop.

Ryan.