For Sale Good price on this 2009 LC? 212k, snorkel, KO2s, non-functioning audio/nav (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$18k

It's been on the market for 30+ days and just dropped $2k. I've searched some of the "external system not connected" errors, and it seems like the issue could be caused by a number of different factors. Thoughts?

Snorkel + electrical problems = pass. Someone likely thought they could drive through anything since they had a snorkel and electrical problems were the result. It's lived in MN and WI for 11 years and 200k+ miles which also likely means major rust issues. Not worth the risk for a marginal deal.

Rust problems for sure. I’m one state over and won’t touch used cars from MN

I almost bought this LC. Despite being from MN, no rust issues and mechanically very sound. Nav and radio don't work due to corrosion on a couple harness connections. It's possible to bypass, but new harnesses and labor will be very expensive. If I wasn't concerned about the radio, I would have purchased it.

I almost bought this LC. Despite being from MN, no rust issues and mechanically very sound. Nav and radio don't work due to corrosion on a couple harness connections. It's possible to bypass, but new harnesses and labor will be very expensive. If I wasn't concerned about the radio, I would have purchased it.
Corrosion due to driving through deep water, as speculated above?

Never confirmed, but it is possible.

I think this 200 belonged to this guy (I recognize the wheels/tires and snorkel):

0E2F78FE-733F-4148-A18C-A2B486CFADD9.jpeg
39AB970D-4929-4A9B-BDF6-5F99460A6617.jpeg

He definitely used it offroad, so the comments regarding water damage may be founded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom