Good place for OEM oil filters? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Usually I can find a good deal on 5-12 oil filters for my 1HD-T on eBay but right now there is nothing good. Price has really gone up. There seem to be more and more offers from Russia, and the UAE which I just don't want to do. Anyone know of a good place to buy some bulk 90915-30002 right now?

Usually I can find a good deal on 5-12 oil filters for my 1HD-T on eBay but right now there is nothing good. Price has really gone up. There seem to be more and more offers from Russia, and the UAE which I just don't want to do. Anyone know of a good place to buy some bulk 90915-30002 right now?

Your Toyota dealer? :idea:

Partsouq

ens toyota right in saskatoon Saskatchewan canada stocks them for the mining trucks. last i was in they had a huge stock for good price. that was a while ago though. i need to go back in myself soon!

Cool. Partsouq was also a really good price surprisingly.

argh!! ens industrial have moved and doesn’t do retail anymore. just mine trucks. my dealer wants $71 for the filter!! sick 🤬

Yeah McGeorge was a great price. I called ENS and they wanted something like $55 BEFORE shipping to the States.

it absolutely blew me away. i bought one for $20 cad 6 months ago. i’ve got a friend who works in the mines so will see if he can find me a stash from ens industrial yet.

edit: got word my friend can get them for $20 each. i’m ordering 10. maybe it’ll work out in the end!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom