Good Parts Source for 1979 FJ55 with factory Power Steering and AC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Depends on the parts you want. What are you looking for?

HaHa, you lost all ownership rights to your arms and legs when you bought a Land Cruiser:rofl:! Most of the vendors here on 'mud are very good. Some specialize in new parts and others for used parts. For a crank pulley, I highly recommend you give @65swb45, Mark A, a call and see what he can do for you. Oh, and welcome to Mud!

HaHa, you lost all ownership rights to your arms and legs when you bought a Land Cruiser:rofl:! Most of the vendors here on 'mud are very good. Some specialize in new parts and others for used parts. For a crank pulley, I highly recommend you give @65swb45, Mark A, a call and see what he can do for you. Oh, and welcome to Mud!
Thanks Amigo! Much appreciated!

An identical parts rig parked in your back yard would be a good source. Other than that, Mark A. is your best bet...

Anyone have any resources for the above vehicle? Would be greatly appreciated...

i have a few FJ55 vehicle Specific NOS Mechanical Fuel Pumps OEM Genuine Toyota .......

kyosan1.jpg

the 3 groove crank pulley is the same as up thru 1987. good used are out there, new from Toyota is still available.
if you are looking for a crank pulley for $100, those days are long gone
what is wrong with your current crank pulley?
classifieds is also an option
and the 55 specific section,
but the major parts are the same as 40 series of the same generation.

An identical parts rig parked in your back yard would be a good source. Other than that, Mark A. is your best bet...
Having one pig these days is pretty cool. One plus a parts pig? Legendary.

Having one pig these days is pretty cool. One plus a parts pig? Legendary.

When I got my first 45 I considered myself lucky. When I got the second, I considered myself blessed. By the 3rd, I realized I was cursed!:lol:

the 3 groove crank pulley is the same as up thru 1987. good used are out there, new from Toyota is still available.
if you are looking for a crank pulley for $100, those days are long gone
what is wrong with your current crank pulley?
classifieds is also an option
and the 55 specific section,
but the major parts are the same as 40 series of the same generation.
The crank pulley I currently have is for two belts. Need the third for AC. Also need the tensioner for the AC

The crank pulley I currently have is for two belts. Need the third for AC. Also need the tensioner for the AC

get a 60 series right motor mount, the a/c compressor mounts to it, the tensionor mounts off the bottom of the alternator bracket, and a 3 groove pulley from a later 2F

there are several of us that have all these parts in good used condition, but this is tech not classifieds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom