Good Mechanic in Raleigh, Apex NC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fairly new to this board and not sure if a list exists somewhere, but I am looking for a reputable LC mechanic in the Apex, Raleigh NC area. Thanks for your input.

I'm in New Bern. No one that I've discovered around here. Let us know (I'll need a head gasket eventually).

Check the NC TLCA group on here. They do monthly wrenching sessions where you can work on your rig with someone who's been there, done that.

John West auto service . Off off Newbern ave in Raliegh. If memory serves Lake Woodard dr. I lived in Raliegh until about 8 months ago. He worked on my buddys heep alot:D , And has a real good reputation with everyone i've talked with. I know John has owned at least 2 or 3 FJ40s himself. Kinda quiet guy.Old school cool mechanic. Seems to be a good,knowledgeable,honest,shop.Give him a call he might be able to help you out with your 80. 919-250-0825 Oh, FYI, he has, I believe ,a 77 FJ40 behind his shop "for sale" rusty,no motor, but with a bunch of oem toyota parts,fenders,lights,etc. If you know anybody interested,he told me 3,500 and he would'nt sell me any parts:doh: !! Maybe someone else can talk him down and save that thing:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom