Good Mechanic in Bellevue/Seattle Washington (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All, I have a 2000 Land cruiser and need to change the steering rack and the tie rods as well as the exhaust manifolds. Anyone can recommend a good mechanic?

2 for Torfab just because of their reputation. I actually haven’t been able to get in for a regular appointment since they book out weeks in advance. I did take it to Eschen Automotive in Bellevue for regular service, spark plugs, timing belt, heater T’s and they do seem to know the cruisers.

Torfab... They have worked on 3 of my Cruiser's. Great group of guys. Excellent work 👍

Steering, brakes, bearings, suspension... basically anything under the truck, go to Tru-line. They are in Seattle (in the International District) and I believe Bellevue. I’ve only used the Seattle branch and they have been amazing. You’ll need an alignment afterward and they seriously excel at that. They won’t do the exhaust but I’m sure they’d be able to point you in the right direction for someone who can. Best of all Tru line will probably get you in with in a week, Torfab seems to be booking several months out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom