Good Job, You picked an FJ(Z)80. Pat yourself on the back! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
You've done well 80 owners... you have stayed away from the minivan 100 series... and never visit the FJ forum... Why would you? After all you do have the Best Cruiser series Toyota put out thus far... expecially if you have the lockers.

Instead of taking a moment of silence to ponder the great decision you made, sit up strait, and pat yourself on the back, and drink a nice cold beer in celebration.

Well done 80 owner, well done.

Is this suppose read in a Charlton Heston tone, like one of those Miller High Life commercials??

Rookie2 said:
Is this suppose read in a Charlton Heston tone, like one of those Miller High Life commercials??

You got it sir.

*awkward silence* (Similar to when you had "THE TALK" with your parents) :flipoff2:

:D

It's UZJ100 :D. Nice touch with the Miller high life thing but that beer sucks. Use the budweiser one next time :flipoff2:

Yes the Beer sux, dont drink either... more of a Micro brew kinda guy myself. As for you .... NO SOUP!

Run away little girl... come back when you've grown into an 80...

of course this is comming from a guy who has all the wagons... fj45lv, fj55, fj60, fjz80... yes all the wagons... no minivans.

is it hard walking with that much weight on one shoulder?

Loose the chip, loose the hate dood ;)

More like the "real men of genius" commercials...

Whoops, this isn't the FJ forum :eek:

nial (when I get old I'll get an 80) maloney...

I like my 100, personally. I don't think it feels like a minivan at all. Don't you remember when the 80's were being bashed for being minivans? Granted, the 100 doesn't feel as much like a truck as the 80 does, but it still feels way heavy duty and truck like.

FJ100? What's that? Yeah, maybe that model is a minivan.

I hear the 80 is actually better than sex, sleep and food.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom