Good glass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, my 77 needs new windshield glass. Im actually in a position to get some finally.. but I’m not sure on where to go out here.. I figure I’ll need my glass specialty cut.. any recommendations?!

image.jpg

I know it's not the right part of town but, Bell Glass does good custom work at great prices. Last 40 windshield I had done was $180 including the gasket.

X2 for Bell Glass - after my 40 and Michael's Blazer were very well taken care of by them

why not call Bell Glass and ask whether they know of a shop they would recommend in Tucson - just a thought

Give Oakleaf a call see if they can hook you up.
520-624-1621

How'd you come out?
We just had Oakleaf come out to replace the glass on the wife's Tundra about a month ago. She was on her way home today and given a nice star by an oncoming
pickup. I've seen those fixed I thought, and was googling DIY kits. Hell yea! I can do that. By the time I walked back outside it grew into a 3 foot crack across the windshield. :bang:

Another recommendation of Bell Glass. I recently visited their location for the first time. Great service and work. I will certainly use them again for auto glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom