Good gas pedal ideas...?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by 72tlcnelson, Sep 14, 2003.

1. 72tlcnelson

72tlcnelson

Hey guys,
    Anyone got any good gas pedal ideas? I when I bought my cruiser, the guy had plans to use an automatic trans but I'm going with a stick...needless to say, I have to swap out the pedal assembly and the one I got does not come with a gas pedal! :mad: Any cheap solutions? I'll also need to run throtle cable...advice on that too would be great!

2. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

I've got a complete pedal assembly and good cable with carb mount. for sale if interested. came out of a 72

3. hammerhead

hammerhead

That sounds like the deal. If not, or if you are SBC, I can tell you an inexpensive and bulletproof cable setup based on the stock pedal.

4. 72cruiser

72cruiser

sup bro,

i think i tried to get you my pedal assembly earlier, but it never worked out. if i'm just totally wrong about this, oh well. i still have a full assembly from a 72 if you need it. pay for shippin and i'll get it to you.

jonathan

5. 72tlcnelson

72tlcnelson

I'm running a SB350 and I'm very interested in the pedal and carb mount if it will workwith the SB. if not, and I can modify it, i'd still be interested in it. Let me know about the $.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.