Good deal?

No, it's a rotten deal! Asking 18K for an FJ80, it'd better be Bring a Trailer material. "Runs" is the first descriptor. Hell, I hope so. There must not be a lot to choose from in your area.

No, it's a rotten deal! Asking 18K for an FJ80, it'd better be Bring a Trailer material. "Runs" is the first descriptor. Hell, I hope so. There must not be a lot to choose from in your area.
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I didn’t even go look at it. Seemed like a waste of time. After researching prices, and listening to everyone in this forum. If it was ten grand less I’d go look. Not about to blow that much unless it’s beautiful.

Francis K

SILVER Star
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I didn’t even go look at it. Seemed like a waste of time. After researching prices, and listening to everyone in this forum. If it was ten grand less I’d go look. Not about to blow that much unless it’s beautiful.

Cool but just one thing....don't get the wrong idea mud isn't usually like this. Guys help each other and there is unlimited useful info, nobody really bickers about stupid stuff like this.

I had to double check the address bar for a minute - thought I was on Pirate4x4....but nobody got called an MFer....

jaymar

SILVER Star
[deleted; wrong thread]

Last edited:

clx16

SILVER Star
I just looked at my local Craigslist and Facebook marketplace near Atlanta GA. There are some really dreamers on price here. Ripped leather and oil coated and they want 28k for their vehicle. So at least all the way over here, the for sale postings as are up, but not sure they are moving product fast.

Francis K

SILVER Star
What's happening is things are getting a little rough out there so a lot of hobby/side cars are coming to the market. Of course they're being listed at peak prices, guys hoping it's not too late to cash in.....late to the party but still hoping to score begrudgingly selling so the prices are kinda silly, eventually they will have to face reality...

Wanna see a good deal ? ? My cousin just scored this for 800$. ‘94 rust free at 213k. . .
1656786863521.jpeg

clx16

SILVER Star
Stolen? Did someone or something die in it? Was the seller suffering from dymensia? That is a great deal!

Stolen? Did someone or something die in it? Was the seller suffering from dymensia? That is a great deal!
lol that was my first thought too ! Had to run over and take a look at this thing today. . .and it’s even locked ! ? ! They engage as soon as the dial is turned even ! Engine bay is pristine and it runs great. DS fender needs replaced cuz the wind caught the door . . .lots of little dings, and of course the clear coat is toast. Interior also looks like it was likely an F shack for Dirty Mike and the boys, but overall it’s gotta be worth at least 5-8x what he paid for it . . .oh, and he sold an AR he’d built for about $500 to fund this deal. 😲 he’s a f**ker.

clx16

SILVER Star
I am glad he got a good deal in it seeing he made someone else a deal.... Guess he doesn't know the current prices ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom