Good deal on brakes? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've used this site FCP for aftermarket audi parts with some success. Does this seem like a good deal? Anyone seen better?

Untitled.jpg

hi went through the website looks interesting, but is the part no compatible with our truck? how to verify?

I saw that site recently, and wanted to try them, so I ordered a batch of things and half the items (really), though pictured as the made-in-Japan OEM, were substituted with inferior aftermarket parts. No Chinese, but not OEM quality. They responded quickly to my request for a RMA, so no issue with customer service, but I would not buy from them again, cuz of the bait 'n switch and the return hassles, unless they say item pictured is what's delivered.

From now on, for Cruiser parts, I just buy from known MUD vendors or Dealer.

FCP Groton's known to be good in BMW circles.

However, the last OP Parts rotors I ordered (not Land Cruiser) came through 'Made in China'
and just didn't hold up very well
where they were previously Polish and well- made.

I think it's supply chain stuff- formerly good names are no longer supplying the quality parts they used to.

t

Huh. So where do I get good OE quality made in Japan parts on the cheap? This doesn't seem like the kind of thing you need to buy OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom