Good afternoon Treasure Valley Cruisers. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a year and a half of life blocking any and all progress on my FJ I am jumping back in with both feet and all 10 thumbs. My neighbor (works at Bruneel) stopped by last night and imparted words of wisdom in front of my better half (she agreed). He said "well you are this far into it, might as well take it down to the frame, that way you will know what else is broken" . So that is the plan, body off rebuild. As I head down this steep grade of uncertainty/insanity I would like to be able to reach out to you all for answers, suggestions or just share a cold beer while the bloody knuckles or bruised ego heal a bit.

Cheers and thanks,
Shawn Treasure(yep my real last name)

I was wondering who they named the Treasure Valley after!

My 45 frame sits completely naked with its clothing spread out in my shop. Piece of cake, lol.

I don't know if it's encouragement or not but the only cruiser I attempted a frame off on is the only one I've sold no longer operational. Dan on the other hand is the king of non-op to operational and engine/drivetrain swaps. Good luck!

:beer:
well she ran when I put here away, the clutch slipped and there was a bit of 5-30w drool but "other than that she's cherry" wonder who will get that reference. A friend of mine had a straight 6 he pulled out of his 69' chevy short half so that is going in.

I was wondering who they named the Treasure Valley after!

My 45 frame sits completely naked with its clothing spread out in my shop. Piece of cake, lol.
Yep, I'm thinking about a copyright on my last name...in this valley I'd be Clampet rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom