Good 2F mechanic in Panhandle? Lower Alabama? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

85roktoy

SILVER Star
Threads
Can anybody recommend a good 2F mechanic in the FL panhandle area? I’m here in PCB and wouldn’t mind driving a ways to take her in. Have a few carb and timing issues I’d like to have looked at and a thorough inspection of everything on the motor. Any help would be great. Thanks

There was a shop near me in gulf breeze a guy with a 60 recommended to me at a gas station years back. Robinsons auto
I have no experience with them but he said good things.

Panama City Toyota might have someone to recommend. I’ve seen they have that nice museum room with a dozen or so classic cruisers in it.
I doubt they would have a tech that worked on carbureted Toyota’s when they were still sold, but maybe they could recommend someone close.

There is a guy on here I follow his 25 build with a couple nice cruisers in his collection also from the pc area. I’ll go look for his name and post up here. I would think he might know of someone.

ACC in Atlanta is good but a hike for us down here. I think a place called rocket city cruisers also has popped up with good work recently but again a longer drive for us to Huntsville.

Another active cruiser member ray Townsend in fort Walton might know but I don’t know his handle on here off the top of my head

@cruisermatt but he is near Orlando? which isn't any closer to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom