GONE my rusty FJ 94 GONE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CLAIMED GONE DON'T ASK FOR THE TRUCK---
I checked with the USA version of that VIN check and it said the truck is not stolen. I guess we've gotten down to it, anybody want a free driveable FJ80 in Ohio?
I hate to actually type that on a forum because I'll be getting requests for years. The offer expires in 24 hours. If you don't claim this free truck before 12/16 8:00 EST the offer is void. No title, no vin tags. I'm gonna take off bumpers and maybe some window motors and trim. You can have the rest. Takers?

Last edited:
It's not reallly 'driveable' as I wouldn't drive it home but it will crawl in low on idle up on the trailer. It won't rev, some varmit chewed up some vac lines or made a home in the intake.

Honestly guys it is really amazing what I got to do. If you have a beloved truck that the whole fam, including the dog, enjoy riding it and it is pronounced terminal rust it is like losing a family member. My kids don't know any other truck in their life. I got to take the awesome grey cloth interior they knew as home and put it into a rust free identical green frame that happened to have 33s and a lift kit. Their gum wrappers were still in their ashtrays. (not really) It's like granny went to the nursing home and came back as a friggin superhero ready for action. For $2500. SO I guess what I need is some guy to help me clean out the dumpster behind the old folks home.

I'm not swapping VINs, that would be felony but I just use it to get plates, wrong plates is just a traffic ticket. (Both green FJ's) SO I can't give up the paperwork on 94 rusty.

Using the paperwork from one vehicle to get plates for a vehicle with a different VIN is a felony fraud case not just a traffic ticket.

Using the paperwork from one vehicle to get plates for a vehicle with a different VIN is a felony fraud case not just a traffic ticket.
I own both vehicles. The plate is on the wrong car. In Ohio USA this is not a felony nor fraud. The police are pleased that you paid the fees to buy a plate for a green Land Cruiser. I can prove I have insurance. You plead you just bought it and were waiting for the seller to provide the notarized title, you had no temp tags, you were using the other plates until the new title arrived. The truck is not listed as stolen. They have no proof of transaction dates or fraud. Seriously, paranoid much?

Phil, what would be the charges? I really don't know who I am defrauding by giving away a free truck full story? Hasn't anybody else used plates from vehicle A to drive home a newly purchased Vehicle B? I'd be glad to pay the ticket waiver $120 fee go ahead and report me. You are dreaming if you think the local constable is concerned enough to do internet forum research to bust the guy with the rusty truck in his yard. Actually, I'd suspect he'd support my efforts to dispose of a perceived eyesore.

It's not the vehicle that you trying to give away. It's trying to register a the other vehicle with non-matching VIN to the paperwork. It's not going to be the local po-po driving by or stopping you speeding, it's going to be the insurance company researching a claim when involved in an accident.

I will take it! send the the details on when and where to pick it up.

My insurance agent has the VIN stamped on the legit tag, and has accepted my payment on a policy covering that vehicle. If my automotive coverage falls short my 1mil umbrella will grab it. I just found out matzell wants it, so I will shut up here. Good day, sir.

Matz, greetings! PM sent. I look forward to meeting you. Bring a trailer to Avon OH any day you want.

Get it towed probably couldn't get it out of impound. They will ck vins and if you can't provide paperwork likely stuck there.

Reactions: ppc
Given his post count and the content of this thread I don't think he cares. He made his mind up before he posted. It's hard to fix stubborn or stupid...smh

Reactions: ppc
Given his post count and the content of this thread I don't think he cares. He made his mind up before he posted. It's hard to fix stubborn or stupid...smh
I'm not stubborn as I took the advice of several posters, and the outcome is win win for all those involved tks to ih8mud. You sir may be the stubborn and stupid one for not being able to see another person's perspective. I said in the OP that getting a title was not likely but but all you guys just wanted to tell me otherwise.
It looks like I got some thumbs up for giving away a running truck to a mud member. Have you ever done anything like that for the community or do you just come in and call names at generous newbies?
As for getting towed, I show them my insurance card with my name and the VIN on the truck, I drive away.

Mods feel free to shut this thread down thanks!

Last edited:
lean sale it , then she would have to pay u to get it back if she wanted it. Its stored on your property Find out what the local towing yards charge and add the daily rate to however long its been on your property. When was it last registered.if its been off the books long enough they will just issue and new title

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom