Gold Lake Fall Run. --CANCELLED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trail: Gold Lake

Description: This is a scenic trail above Gold Lake. In the past there have been a couple technical sections. We haven't been on this trail for some time, so we’re not sure what to expect.

Date: 10/14/2017

Meeting Time:9:15 am Leave Time: 9:30 am

Meeting Location:
Meet at Hallelujah Jct. Travel N on 395, from Reno/Sparks, for about 20 miles. Take the Hallelujah Jct. exit. We'll meet in the parking lot of the convenience store

Trail Difficulty: The last time we were on this one it was mostly forest service roads with loose steep section by Snake Lake.

Additional Equipment needed: Lunch. Most are camping Saturday night so bring your camping gear and firewood

Duration of Run: Most of the day. Out on Sunday. Trail is just off the highway

Tread Lightly / CB Channel 3 / HAM 2M: 146.460

BBCNN

We will miss you. Hope you can get the next one. Maybe get out to the petroglyphs or another close run for November.

Probably will have to be a late run in October or November.. too much crap going on and hoping to get BeBe finished body work wise and into new paint by then!

Ok who is in for this run. My rig still isn't ready:mad: ( having to re tube my driveline as the new case is about 2 inches longer at the cone)so i will be taking my Chevy P/U. Anyone else going? Post up if you are. Who is gonna brave the cold for an awesome camping experience? Don? John? Dan?
Thanks,
Mark

Ya, this run is cancelled due to lack of interest. Can't blame anyone for not wanting to camp in below freezing weather. So the run is CANCELLED.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom