Dealer Gold/Beige 2008 in Kalispell with 88K $32.9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For refrenece...
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG

Yep, looks pretty good until the last two pics. It spent it's entire life in Whitefish... didn't think MT was a rust belt state.

What I'm really surprised about is how the lead wheel weights rusted. And you would think the chain from the spare woudl be completely rusted but it's clean. VIN ends in 1750 so it's an early 2008. Wondering if maybe there was a bad batch of frame and axle coatings going on.

Grimy AF....Couldn't even detail it before listing...

Those aren't listing pics. They just got it in on trade and were kind enough to put it up on the lift so that I could check it out.

Beautiful truck... until you look underneath. Makes the one in Rapid City look pristene. Had no idea there could be that much rust in MT.

Clean Carfax, one owner, dealer maintained. I'd be out picking her up next week if it wasn't for the 'devil's patina'!

2008 Toyota of Kalispell

I have one in Rapid City on hold. You guys mentioned this makes the one in Rapid City look pristine. Do you guys know the condition of the underside of the Rapid City one?

Yep, looks pretty good until the last two pics. It spent it's entire life in Whitefish... didn't think MT was a rust belt state.

What I'm really surprised about is how the lead wheel weights rusted. And you would think the chain from the spare woudl be completely rusted but it's clean. VIN ends in 1750 so it's an early 2008. Wondering if maybe there was a bad batch of frame and axle coatings going on.

Ummm LOL. No bad batch the amount of mag Chloride they use on the roads around here in the winter EATS anything you put on the road. It gets in every nook from being liquid and its sticky as s*** when it mixes with a little road grime I use a razor blade and a clay bar every spring on the WINDOWS of our rigs to get it all off. If you dont spray it off at every opportunity and then some this is what you get in after a couple of winters up here. Especially if you run it up and down the main roads every day.

If they still have it when I get home, I might check it out

That box on the floor right behind the center console should be an OEM trailer hitch insert. Had the same box in the back of mine with an unused insert in mine when I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom