Going up to GSMTR Wed night? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
Going up to GSMTR Wed night?

Anyone going up from Atlanta to GSMTR Wed night? I have a set of 80 sliders for Woody that need a ride up. I talked with David at Urban Landcruisers, he is cool if they ship into his shop. Or I can ship them to another commercial address. I gota know by this Sunday night if this will work. They will be going 2nd day from Portland OR to GA.

Thanks!

Mark

I'm headed up tuesday afternoon.....of course from what i've seen of your sliders so far I might have trouble finding woody (just kidding), Commercial address at my work with dock if ya need.

informationjunky said:
I'm headed up tuesday afternoon.....of course from what i've seen of your sliders so far I might have trouble finding woody (just kidding), Commercial address at my work with dock if ya need.

Thank you for the Tuesday up offer. Next day air on sliders would be murder on Woody’s cruiser budget. (we are talking a guy that goes to extremes to save a $!) Also thank you for the complement on the new hardware.

Anyone going up Wednesday night/afternoon?

Mark

I am going up Friday if you can figure out if they will fit in the back of an FJCruiser...oh, and if you can convince my sister to pick them up since it is her truck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom