Going to order a soft top with Bows from Eshan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any advice that has ordered from him before? Any material that is better or colors that last longer? Thanks for any advice.

Anyone have any advice that has ordered from him before? Any material that is better or colors that last longer? Thanks for any advice.

I would like to order one as well but have been unable to find out how to get a hold of him. I would need it for an FJ43. I am in Texas and would be interested in doing the shipping to Austin as well if it changed the price at all.

I contacted him from that same site and didn't hear back for 2 months. This is his primary email that goes directly to his phone...or it was a year ago. mailto:Ehsankiani@gmail.com

He quoted me $900 for top and bows, and $300 shipping. I had other things pop up that took priority so I never did get around to ordering. I've read that he was active on here years back and offered a good product at first, but ran into some quality problems. That's all before my time on here, so hopefully someone with first hand experience will chime in with a review.

Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 FJ45 Steel Body Parts for bows. And a Trollhole top

IMG_3442 (2).JPG
IMG_3899.JPG

I know it is $$$ but I can tell you (from someone who has had BOTH tops) that it is worth the added cost.

On a side note (if you don't know this already) Ehsan will only begin to make you a top when you wire a cashiers cheque to him. At this point you have no recourse at all if the deal goes south. Send the $$$ and pray in 6 months you have a top. I and many others have had good dealings with him but that was at a time when he was the ONLY gig in town (worldwide). Now that there are better domestic options, I would certainly go that route.

Keep us posted on the route you choose and any recommendations for later "Cruiserheads" when they search for options.

I know it is $$$ but I can tell you (from someone who has had BOTH tops) that it is worth the added cost.

On a side note (if you don't know this already) Ehsan will only begin to make you a top when you wire a cashiers cheque to him. At this point you have no recourse at all if the deal goes south. Send the $$$ and pray in 6 months you have a top. I and many others have had good dealings with him but that was at a time when he was the ONLY gig in town (worldwide). Now that there are better domestic options, I would certainly go that route.

Keep us posted on the route you choose and any recommendations for later "Cruiserheads" when they search for options.

Will do!

Trollhole top for sure! Mine is black PVC and is very sturdy.

another option is Abe with Teq tops
he can get bows as well

good quality
pm me for his info if you can't find it

I have not had a troll hole but have heard they are good

had one of Abes it was great

Trollhole for sure.

As an alternative to buying new, call around - I bought a used frame for the top for a whole lot less. Also, it did take 6 weeks to get my top - but I hasten to add, it's a quality top that is custom made to your order; and quality does take time.

Trollhole for sure.

As an alternative to buying new, call around - I bought a used frame for the top for a whole lot less. Also, it did take 6 weeks to get my top - but I hasten to add, it's a quality top that is custom made to your order; and quality does take time.

Looks tight!

Ask Kurt @cruiseroutfit or @pardion about Eshan before you purchase from him. IIRC he has some unfinished business, to put it mildly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom