Going rate for 2016+ land cruiser wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would anyone happen to know how much these are commanding on the used market? I’m in the market for a set (not selling).

C9BD3534-22F6-4914-A53C-82AEB93DBEF4.jpeg

Here is some data. I paid $500 for five purchased from eBay. That also included delivery. This was a couple of years ago.

I would guess that you can get it about the same price. I see them pop up in the classified section.

@CFCC just posted yesterday trying to sell a set, but not sure of the price or year:

Son wanted a 4Runner when he started driving. Could not afford one, so he is now driving my LC200. We lifted it and put larger wheels/tires on it (still cheaper than a 4Runner).

I now have the stock wheels with KO2s on them in my garage. Trying to sell them but having difficulty finding a buyer. Any recommendations?

I've seen a few sets locally list for $500-1000, talked to one guy who said he couldn't get more than $300 for them. I'd be surprised if I could get more than $400 for a set. If they are the HE wheels or the Tundra TRD Pro BBS wheels then you can expect $1200-2000.

I sold a set off a 2020 last winter for 500

I'm about to put mine up for sale today on Craigslist- Michelin tires included but no TPMS - we swapped them to the new set-up

Hope to get more than $500 with tires but we'll see what the local market says

I'm about to put mine up for sale today on Craigslist- Michelin tires included but no TPMS - we swapped them to the new set-up

Hope to get more than $500 with tires but we'll see what the local market says
Post a link to the ad when you do

I got $1000 for a set of 5 stock wheels, stock tires, with pressure sensors, and lug nuts (4 wheels). Basically as they came off the truck. Only a couple thousand miles on the set.

I got $1000 for a set of 5 stock wheels, stock tires, with pressure sensors, and lug nuts (4 wheels). Basically as they came off the truck. Only a couple thousand miles on the set.

You did well, must around here won’t pay that for them.

I've got one for sale for $150. Would start entertaining offers at this point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom