Going down a new path (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold the turbo last night 🤸🏽‍♂️. Did a virtual handshake 🤝 with Joey and a MUD member to take my place in mine.

Now. . .what to do with this money 💰 burning a hole in my pocket. 🤣

Still doing great with the heat and the SC. Avg MPG and temps with A/C on.

20210408_150718.jpg

Got an inside man that made Landtank's MAF and scaled injector kit upgrade for me $500 cheaper than Landtank.

20210410_175811.jpg

Oh, and a new fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel pump sock and associated gaskets
I have fuel connectors ready to install at the same time. Fuel pump, sock, filter were changed a few yrs a ago.

Hows your setup doing?

I have fuel connectors ready to install at the same time. Fuel pump, sock, filter were changed a few yrs a ago.

Hows your setup doing?
It's installed...

After Timeserting the lower intake plenum to fuel rail bolt bosses. Just had a bunch of misfires due to old repairs of the wire harness failing and new ones shorting out, so I just replaced the whole darn engine wire harness...

then the heater valve was cracked and leaking so replaced that, while I had the harness out, then the PHH was leaking, I have lost track at this point...

Landtank had mentioned that the common issue with this kit is rust from the tank or filler neck getting past an old fuel sock and clogging up the filter enough to restrict flow to the injectors. So I had a bad case of "while I'm in there 'itis" with this modification.

The last piece of the puzzle is going in tomorrow, A new Denso fuel pump with o-rings, seals and sock are going in.

Hopefully, I'll fire her up tomorrow afternoon.

It's installed...

After Timeserting the lower intake plenum to fuel rail bolt bosses. Just had a bunch of misfires due to old repairs of the wire harness failing and new ones shorting out, so I just replaced the whole darn engine wire harness...

then the heater valve was cracked and leaking so replaced that, while I had the harness out, then the PHH was leaking, I have lost track at this point...

Landtank had mentioned that the common issue with this kit is rust from the tank or filler neck getting past an old fuel sock and clogging up the filter enough to restrict flow to the injectors. So I had a bad case of "while I'm in there 'itis" with this modification.

The last piece of the puzzle is going in tomorrow, A new Denso fuel pump with o-rings, seals and sock are going in.

Hopefully, I'll fire her up tomorrow afternoon.
Imma pray for you.

Ive been prepping for the turbo for almost two years, so I did a lot of "preventive maintenance". When I install this, I have a clean plenum (that I painted of course), new hoses, new VSV (I believe its called), gaskets, and new OEM spark plug wires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom