Gobi Ladder Distance from Tailgate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

I searched the forum and the internet for this but can't find the answer. Does anyone know the distance between the far edge of the first step and the tailgate?

I have a Kaymar bumper with the tire carrier and was wondering if I can fit the ladder behind it.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Hello everyone,

I searched the forum and the internet for this but can't find the answer. Does anyone know the distance between the far edge of the first step and the tailgate?

I have a Kaymar bumper with the tire carrier and was wondering if I can fit the ladder behind it.

I appreciate your help in advance.
It fits, I just mounted a Kaymar on my 2017 with left hand tire carrier. Clears the Gobi ladder by 5/8"

It fits, I just mounted a Kaymar on my 2017 with left hand tire carrier. Clears the Gobi ladder by 5/8"
Thanks @100kiwi! 🤠

Do you happen to know the depth of the plate at the top of the ladder to which the handles attach? Now that I know it's going to clear the rear bumper I am trying to see if it's gonna clear the ARB Base Rack that I installed last week.

Thanks @100kiwi! 🤠

Do you happen to know the depth of the plate at the top of the ladder to which the handles attach? Now that I know it's going to clear the rear bumper I am trying to see if it's gonna clear the ARB Base Rack that I installed last week.
It's clears my prinsu.
IMG_20211031_181440094_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom