Gobi customer no-service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ordered a rack Jan 12, quite clearly on the website and in the confirmation they warned about lead times (either they have really good products or are really poorly run or both, but whatever) so I knew I was looking at months. And I appreciate they don’t charge your card until ready to ship- but they absolutely don’t respond to emails, don’t give updates... I’ve since canceled the card I used to place the order and about to cancel the order and let them chase me for the cancellation fee since I consider their lack of communication a breach of their own terms.

Anyone have any better experience?

Nope....never again "Gobi". Wished I went with Gamivity racks. Took my rack over 5 months and ZERO communication once they have my card #. Every time I called for an updates and her replies sounded like been rehearshed...either " they are in a meeting"- really at 1230pm or the lead is not available and I can give him a message. I wish Gobi is on the forum because they suck wet balls!
Cancel yours and go with Gamivity and Tim is awesome. He calls you personally to get your rack the way you want it. The week I was going to cancel the Gobi after talking to Tim, Gobi emailed. To say it is shipping. Damn!
Also I wished I searched the forum on Gobi because it impacted my trips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom