Builds Goat. A 1967 survivor FJ-45 LWB (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Loading up some fresh dry oak for the CottonLand Campout this weekend

350B7E4D-37F5-4AD7-8874-A0ABA3F890B0.jpeg

Expanded my shop with a lean-to. I’ll have the pockets where the top is hanging enclosed by the end of the weekend hopefully.

Great to have some long term storage space for the tops and doors

95CD6925-1DDC-4A86-943D-217ED1767F57.jpeg

Finished the Goat Pen this weekend and fully moved in. I use this truck so much it’s great to have a pull through shed.

Getting all this crap out of my shop makes it feel like it doubled in size

C70F76B5-F7CC-4FAE-A98E-8F5363CBB6AF.jpeg

F2D3A6D1-0E6F-45B6-9447-349454A95FB4.jpeg

390C5DEE-C088-4790-90D8-BDC005B30F29.jpeg

Wish I had that much room , good job.

Thank you. I had removed the frame and roof from my house. It was a temporary carport we built when we moved in with 2 small kids that ended up staying for 12 years.

The entire project cost me about $2000 to move it and that’s paying my friend $1000 to help and to wire it.

Thank you. I had removed the frame and roof from my house. It was a temporary carport we built when we moved in with 2 small kids that ended up staying for 12 years.

The entire project cost me about $2000 to move it and that’s paying my friend $1000 to help and to wire it.
Good choice just fits the goat

The switch is in.

Put it all together and nothing. Still dead.

Trimmed the wires like Matt suggested and the lights came on.

So I have a nice new switch and Matt will have a good switch he can get nice and clean to return to service for someone else down the road.

Oh well.......

Damn electrons.

Damn electrons.
Less of them ... would switch to a
1909 White Model ‘M’ Steam Car
"It is free from vibration. It is noiseless.It is smokeless and odorless. The engine can never be "stalled."It starts from the seat—no "cranking."It is easiest on tires.The power is transmitted positively without theuse of a friction clutch.It is unequaled for hill-climbing.It is the simplest car to operate.It is the safest car for the passengers as well as for other users of the highway."
MODEL "M" FORTY HORSE-POWER WHITE CAR WITH PULLMAN BODY, $4000
images

I’ve been terrible about keeping the Goat clean because it has been so wet here and I use the truck all over the farm all week.

This particular batch of mud has been on the truck for a couple of months.

Fluid Film makes me have zero worries though.

It’s amazing how mud falls off the truck and it cleans up when you pressure wash the filth off.

All my trucks are filthy with the stuff.

D2AE33CD-FFF6-4151-A896-45E26256CC69.jpeg

92CE0FCC-58A5-4570-A533-59B2BFFA736F.jpeg

I’ve been terrible about keeping the Goat clean because it has been so wet here and I use the truck all over the farm all week.

This particular batch of mud has been on the truck for a couple of months.

It’s amazing how mud falls off the truck and it cleans up when you pressure wash the filth off.

View attachment 2011080

View attachment 2011081

Really wet this year...in southwestern Nebraska we’ve gotten 12 inches within’ 5 weeks, that’s quite a bit for us. Your truck is a workhorse...👍

...great.
Would use it the first 3 years every year then all two years or after pressure washing immediately
like you do... think I wrote it in your thread at the beginning.
Cheers
.... no rest 4 the rust
rolfsachs_cantsitstill.gif

pic. Rolf Sachs

Last edited:
...great.
Would use it the first 3 years every year then all two years or after pressure washing immediately
like you do... think I wrote it in your thread at the beginning.
Cheers
.... no rest 4 the rust
rolfsachs_cantsitstill.gif

pic. Rolf Sachs

100% yes. You turned me on to this stuff. Best Cruiser Hack of 2018 and beyond for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom