eBay Go big or go home 66 45 on eBay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another shot from SNT, just before the Poker Run. Nice guy, cool rig.

image.jpg

spoke,to seller......dual cardans for easy swapping to flatter springs without inducing driveline issues. seller is also willing to cut out $1500-2000 and keep the 44s if not needed.

main problem may be: hes got $14000 in just axles alone !!!! those dynatracs are full 35spline cut to 62" width- so custom custom custom.

i dont think this is going cheap as he has $40k in it.

Wow, yeah I was kind of figuring the axles alone could be 14K on the high side. Then you factor in about $2300 plus for the Atlas 2, $1500 for the under drive, fuel safe cell is $pendy and Dart 427 = 7 to 10K or more? Not even factoring in what appears to be a rust free body. Wish I was in a position to take it off his hands and make a few changes to it.

yes body is rust free according to owner. so just parts at "USED" ( bargain classifieds) prices would fetch-

axles $8k
atlas 1500
underdrive 800
fuel safe 500
dart 3500
cruiser bargain basement- 7k

id expect bidding well up to $20k where reserve might be

I found out with my truck that these big bad rigs are only for a certain few people with money and a truck that really is a novelty at the end of the day. I built mine just to the point where I could daily drive and go to the rubicon. This 45 would make my truck look small! Its bad ass but not for everyone. I certainly took a loss on my truck, but sure had fun for 12 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom