Glow Plugs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have posted this in Diesel tech but am really not getting a lot of help.
So I thought just by chance seeing as it is a JDM truck Some one here may be able to help.

I'm looking to change out the glow plugs in my 2LTE.
OEM part is 19850-54090.
I'm looking for a cross reference to any other glow plug manufacturer that will fit.. with a reasonably priced plug
I went to my local NAPA and they said that they can not cross ref the ome number..
So I'm looking for cross reference numbers..
I'm hoping with a crossed number of another manufacturer to get them localy.

Any help out there.?

Will a Beck Arnley 176-1049 glow plug work??

Is the Bosch GPT223 the right oem equivalent?
How about the NGK Y715R?

What is every one else out there using in their 2LTE's??

Regards

I have found that trying to cross reference numbers for a model never sold in Canada is next to useless. The numbers are usually not in the North American cross reference data bases - no market + no numbers. Try cross referencing on the manufacturers' Australian web sites. Then take those numbers and see if you can find them offered in North America.

The only one I could find with a quick search is the Denso DG-211, but that is for a European plug which might be hard to find here. Like light_duty said, give 4Wheel a call. That's where I got mine.

Wes

I have posted this in Diesel tech but am really not getting a lot of help.
So I thought just by chance seeing as it is a JDM truck Some one here may be able to help.

I'm looking to change out the glow plugs in my 2LTE.
OEM part is 19850-54090.
I'm looking for a cross reference to any other glow plug manufacturer that will fit.. with a reasonably priced plug
I went to my local NAPA and they said that they can not cross ref the ome number..
So I'm looking for cross reference numbers..
I'm hoping with a crossed number of another manufacturer to get them localy.

Any help out there.?

Will a Beck Arnley 176-1049 glow plug work??

Is the Bosch GPT223 the right oem equivalent?
How about the NGK Y715R?

What is every one else out there using in their 2LTE's??

Regards

Robin I've ordered the plugs BUT like I said
I would like to see if they are available here in Ontario
which would make it easier to get them.

By the looks of things not too many guys have had to replace their glow plugs if they had I'm sure they would have had a number from some where.

I'm just surprised that with all the 2lte's out there that no one has a cross ref number or oem equivalent.

So there is a suggestion - get a Glow plug referance guide going on here not only for the 2lte but all JDM Toyota diesels.

There you go..
Thanks Nev..

Rich

if it's the same plug that goes in the 2Lte on the hilux surfs then you can get Toyota OEM plugs from the guys at mustang connection in armstrong, BC....

www.jdmparts.ca

tell em jerome from mississauga referred you ;)

they can mail it or send it through greyhound courrier, cheap too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom