Glow Plugs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there..
I'm looking to change out the glow plugs in my 2LTE.
OEM part is 19850-54090.
I'm looking for a cross reference to any other glow plug manufacturer that will fit.. with a reasonably priced plug
I went to my local NAPA and they said that they can not cross ref the ome number..
So I'm looking for cross reference numbers..
I'm hoping with a crossed number of another manufacturer to get them localy.

Any help out there.?

Thanks

Last edited:
OME=Old man emu ..........................................
OEM= original equipment

Thanks for the spelling lesson.
BUT you knew what I meant didn't you..:D

do a search for glow plugs. I'd posted sometime back with cross references for GP's. I don't remember how specific it was but it had dates of manufacture for the trucks as a refererence.
`max

Thanks Max but the thread you point to in your glow plug thread was not functioning this morning .

Regards

poop..I thought maybe I'd posted the specs..I'd tried the link too but wasn't having any luck :( I'll dig this aft and try to find the numbers

That part number is used by Hilux, Dyna, Starlet, Cressida, Landcruiser so it should cross reference to something!

Will a Beck Arnley 176-1049 glow plug work??

Is the Bosch GPT223 the right oem equivalent?
How about the NGK Y715R?

I'm trying here..

Just call 4 Wheel Auto in Edmonton and ask them for a glow plug for your 2L-TE. They'll expedite it asap, no worries. Small parts, so shipping won't be bad. I think they sent me NKG 12v plugs, but I don't have the NKG number, sorry.

I'm guessing a glow plug for the North American 2L-T would work, but on the other hand I'm not sure if that engine used the superglow system like the 2L-TE does.

Thanks Light_duty

That dosen't confirm numbers:D
I'm trying to see if I can find someone out here (Ontario) to get them from locally.
And need to confirm numbers so far.
If any one can help.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom