1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. 60wagondiesel

60wagondiesel

Nippondenso dealer in Ottawa is ther a dealer in ottawa??? im looking for glow plugs for myBJ60, only place if found is from Toyota 70 bucks each!!!!! ouch thanx for all the help

2. 60wagondiesel

60wagondiesel

just a update for anybody running a 3B in ther cruser the only place to get glow plugs for the "superglow" system in your truck is thought toyota for 70 bucks, or a denso dealer for 70 ya thats right 70 bucks the guy and the diesel shop checked the price twice, because he couldn't belive it he said ther were 23bucks not even a year ago.... i guess ther wernt selling enough or something but weather you go to toyota or a diesel shop that carys nippondenso parts.

3. lshobie

lshobie

Media:
    Albums:
    Wow, be glad it only has 4 cylinders then:)

4. 60wagondiesel

60wagondiesel

for shure but it can always be worse right could be a 8 cyl diesel

5. mac

mac Crew Member

This is more reason to switch to a manual system and the 10.5v plugs. They are WAY cheaper. I think I paid 12 bucks each or something like that after I changed mine over.

6. 60wagondiesel

60wagondiesel

ya i know i can get glow plugs from napa for a "wilson" type switch for like 30 bucks, but winter over now so ill have to pic some up before next winter