Glow Plugs needed for "H" engine (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
Need glow plugs for the single "H" engine. Have emailed several of the people on ebay in Australia but no one has responded. I am unable to cross them with another plug because I do not have the originals. When I purchased the HJ45LP the original glow plugs had been replaced with the wrong ones. Does anyone know a source for the correct plugs? The engine number is: H23787 Thanks!!

What voltage are you running and who have you all ready contacted? No good sending the same names back to you again, cheers

How many glowplugs do you need? I have some for an H series motor.

Please PM me.

Seth

Glow plugs .

H Diesel .
FSM publication #98112E

Page 8-23
Glow plugs ,part # 19850-56021

Rated voltage -8.5V
Rated current (search rate ) 7.6 - 10.4A
Heater temperature ( after 90 seconds ) 1,000 - 1,120 cel' / 1,832 -2,048 fah'

HTH

grumpy .

Wadesters ,

Any halfway decent diesel shop will have them , or can get them for you .
From memory these motors went into forklifts etc ,plus the glowplugs will cross into other motors .Just tell the shop the specs and they will cross reference them .They are a nippon denso part .KLG will likely have one to suit .

Pity I can't help you 'cause I'm in OZ , and I happen to have a H diesel sitting on the shop floor .
If in desperation you need to start the vehicle , just soak a rag in gas' not diesel and hold it to the air filter intake .It will start just fine and not as violent as ether

HTH

grumpy

HI Grumpy, I have checked with every Diesel supply in my area (Atlanta) and called more in other cities. No one has them or has a clue about the "H" engine. Only source I have come up with is dealers on ebay in Australia. They have said they have them but when I tell them to place the order and they find out I am in the US I do not hear from them again. I have glow plugs in it now that are wrong but I can get them to work. Just trying to have it correct. Thank you...

Wadesters ,

www.glowplugs.com.au

HJ 45
6/73 - 10/74

#pt93

They list four different plugs in 12 volt for the H .One of which crosses into a 2H.
It also crosses into a B ( B for big block ........not ) 3 liter / 12 volt .

Just realised that it's FJBEN'S old truck .Just run what you have and don't sweat it .

grumpy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom