Glock 39 trade for another Glock in 9mm or .40 or 45ACP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am starting to shoot in IDPA shoots and even though I love my little Glock 39, I am needing something a little more affordable to shoot and was wondering if anyone had a Glock in the 9mm or .40 cal or 45ACP flavor that they would want to trade??????

Please dont ask me if I would be interested in a trade for a Smith & Malfunction, Taurus, Ruger, the ONLY other things that I can think of off the top of my head that I MIGHT consider would be a 1911 style pistol or maybe a Sig-Sauer.

The Glock 39 is a .45 GAP round gun and it is like new. It is PERFECT for concealed carry and I would love to keep it but I cant afford to buy one outright right now.

I can post pics of my gun if anyone is interested.

Aaron
DSCN2343.jpg

Smith & Malfunction? I guess everyone is entitled to their won opinions

lunyou

why not get a rebuild 17 or similar.. Keep that one as "conceal"
New 17 are 350-410 depending on if you want the new frame or old.
http://www.summitgunbroker.com/index.html

And No I don't have one just been doing serious window shopping. For some reason other things just come up .. It would appear an original M1 Garand might be falling into my lap here soon taking away my funds for such a purchase.. But when a piece of history comes available I don't think I can pass it up..

I would but right now I cant afford to buy another one outright. I know that sounds nuts that a guy can afford to just go buy a $450.00 gun but I cant. I just have too many other bills right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom