glass and parts

Discussion in 'FJ55 Classifieds Corner' started by clemson55, Nov 4, 2005.

1. clemson55

clemson55

Ok so I don't think my other post worked whenever I go into it nothing shows up. Anyway going to repost this stuff. I have all the glass from the 4 doors minus 1 of the smaller pieces off a back door. I also have all the mechanisms for rolling them up and down. I also just gutted my tailgate and I have all the latches and things out of it. The only thing missing is the handle. So if anybody needs any of this nitpicking stuff shoot me a pm.

Here is some other stuff I still have sitting around. 1 cargo area side window. 1 working rear heater. Couple oil filter brackets, few turn signals, window washing bottle and sprayers, extra wiper motor.

2. lingo

lingo

any taillight lens or are they all front?

3. nuclearlemon

nuclearlemon not an addict Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    i need washer nozzle...interested in bottle too. if it didnt' have to be shipped, i'd take the cargo glass, but i've seen what shipping companies do to glass, so i'll pass on that ;) let me know how much with shipping to 80022 htanks

4. clemson55

clemson55

No tailight lenses. I need one myself one of mine is cracked.

If you want the glass I can pack it up good. I shipped the other one to Oregon if I remember right and it got there just fine. Put some foam braces in the box and stuff. I'll let you know on the other stuff might take me a few days.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  5. Barnyard

Barnyard

I am looking for the splined post the window crank goes on for the left/rear passenger door. Mine is stripped cause my dumb*** used a pair of pliers on it on the trail when it broke. Mine is a 78' and I think the window innards are the same. Let me know....My buddies and dog will be eternally greatful!

6. clemson55

clemson55

Barnyard, I'll try and check it tomorrow or sunday when I work on the cruiser next. As far as I know I have all the innards so its yours.

7. Barnyard

Barnyard

8. clemson55

clemson55

Just remembered some other stuff. Rear axle everything except the diff can go.

9. AZkick-n40

AZkick-n40

Clemson,

Just sent you a PM to see if anything still available.

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.