Giving 98 LC to Son (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am passing my 98 LC to my son as his 1st vehicle to drive daily. I stopped driving it 3 years ago and recently fixed the electrical gremlins. The front rack is leaking really bad and the CV axles need to be replaced. Who would you recommend for new OEM parts? I use to buy from Cruiser Dan years ago but I think he has moved on.

If you are looking for someone local then I would suggest Kurt and his crew (@cruiseroutfit ) at Cruiser Outfitters. They will be able to hook you up with everything you need.

If you are looking for someone local then I would suggest Kurt and his crew (@cruiseroutfit ) at Cruiser Outfitters. They will be able to hook you up with everything you need.
Thanks for the info guys. I ordered parts from both Cruiser Outfitters and McGeorge Toyota.

Something to note for the future is that Toyota dealers will price match each other, in my experience. I order all my parts from my local Toyota dealer (10 minute drive from me) and have all my parts the next day, all while paying the McGeorge price (or whoever is lowest – sometimes it is Boch), plus no shipping charges and easy returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom