Give me your best ideas on how to straighten my front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the middle of installing my ARB Bumper and I was really hoping that the bumper brackets were just uneven but that isn't the case. I went to"dry fit" the bumper and there's still about a 1/2-1 inch gap on the driver's side wing of the bumper. Should I heat up the front bumper frame and Sledge hammer it? What are your thoughts? (I'm done searching after 30 minutes of wasted time btw)

B818F5A8-3A6F-421C-8D1C-CFF20210D418.jpeg

Wood blocks using a bottle jack spread to correct width. line up bolts. Remove jack. Not uncommon. no heat.

I'm in the middle of installing my ARB Bumper and I was really hoping that the bumper brackets were just uneven but that isn't the case. I went to"dry fit" the bumper and there's still about a 1/2-1 inch gap on the driver's side wing of the bumper. Should I heat up the front bumper frame and Sledge hammer it? What are your thoughts? (I'm done searching after 30 minutes of wasted time btw)

View attachment 2204948
Hard to believe this left the plant like this with the quality control at the Arakuwa ficility. Every 1FZJ80 I've ever seen has this eye catcher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom