Give back to the Knowledge you have gained. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been on mud for 10 years. I have probably saved thousands of dollars learning how to fix my vehicles because of the plethora of knowledge people have given here. Tonight I just learned that you can contribute to MUD by upgrading your account via giving money to the site. Please see the pics below for the pathway to upgrade your account and give back to this awesome community. Thank you to all who have helped me in my journey thus far.

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.14.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.14.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.15.08 PM.png

I was a silver star until a few years ago. Money just got tight so had to let that go for a while. Definitely worth it to contribute to this community though. Once I have a budget ironed out now that I'm working again I'm hoping I'll be able to get myself a star again soon.

This site is ad supported
Touché. But I block all of them. This community has been good to me - and even better to my truck (lurked here for ages before I started up an acct.). Just ponied up the 20 bucks a few days ago. Felt good. That said, no judgement here (seriously... not being snarky). To each his own. It’s (kinda, sorta, less and less all the time) a free country (and wish that I was being snarky about that).

This site is ad supported
How many years of hard work and how much effort did Woody put into this site? Without mud, our community wouldn't be what it is. This sight is a tremendous resource. Woody is also an ambassador for us, a great friend, one of the best spotters out there and gives so much back .......... all day, every day.
Well worth the price of admission if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom