Ghen

Discussion in 'SC- Upstate Cruisers' started by clemson55, Aug 12, 2005.

1. clemson55

clemson55

Ghen is that trailor still in Clemson? I am going to get that pig next weekend. So if its still alright JP and I will use it to get the pig. If not let me know so I can scrounge one up. Thanks

2. 72cruiser

72cruiser

sup rudi....

pretty sure that gehn's trailer is still here, but give him a call and make sure nobody else is using it next weekend....

malphrus

3. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

hey man, I don't think it is being used next weekend, so its cool. give me a call if you want to go see it and arrange pick up. I will need to get the the ramps from in the building, which means i need to track down some body with a key. cell: 802-779-2710

4. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

hey rudy,

the ramps and the key are at the lake house with malph. I will be back on friday anyway though so i will still give you a call and we can go take a look at it and show you where it is.

5. clemson55

clemson55

Thanks Ghen sounds good. I need to drop by and get the beer pong table this week too. Just call me when you get in. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.