1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghen

Discussion in 'SC- Upstate Cruisers' started by clemson55, Aug 12, 2005.

1. clemson55

clemson55

Ghen is that trailor still in Clemson? I am going to get that pig next weekend. So if its still alright JP and I will use it to get the pig. If not let me know so I can scrounge one up. Thanks

2. 72cruiser

72cruiser

sup rudi....

pretty sure that gehn's trailer is still here, but give him a call and make sure nobody else is using it next weekend....

malphrus

3. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

hey man, I don't think it is being used next weekend, so its cool. give me a call if you want to go see it and arrange pick up. I will need to get the the ramps from in the building, which means i need to track down some body with a key. cell: 802-779-2710

4. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

hey rudy,

the ramps and the key are at the lake house with malph. I will be back on friday anyway though so i will still give you a call and we can go take a look at it and show you where it is.

5. clemson55

clemson55

Thanks Ghen sounds good. I need to drop by and get the beer pong table this week too. Just call me when you get in. Thanks