getting my "new" 60 tonight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If I can figure out how, I will post some pics of my new (1st) cruiser tonight. It has been riding piggyback on a transport from Wyoming to get here.... tonight . I'm excited. (Just sharing my elatement that you all have felt at one point in time)

Blue 60 :D :bounce: :D :bounce2: :D

Here's a sneak peak that the PO took.

Where's the sneak peak?

Should have driven it back!

can't see anything!

Mine's from Wyoming too

I got my 88 FJ62 about a month ago, it's from Wyoming too and my first cruiser as well.
1.jpg

chitown40 said:
Is that the nice shiny '82 or '84 from eBay? If so it looks like a gem.
Nope, not from eBay, it's an '88. I'm beginning to believe I got lucky with this one. It's supposed to have spent most of its 214,000+ miles behind a motor home. Not a spot of rust, excellent interior and everything seems to work just fine and 30K on motor rebuild.

Now all I need to do is learn how to drive, maintain and repair it ;)

It will have a nice coat of dirt on it riding on a transport truck to you....but cruisers like to stay dirty.

Goodluck...Enjoy it... Let see those pics..

I just got my first Fj60 85 last friday night, I will post pics soon. Cogradulations to you though!!!!!!!!!

cxs said:
I got my 88 FJ62 about a month ago, it's from Wyoming too and my first cruiser as well.

Actually I was referring to the original poster's rig, but yours looks real sweet too. Non-faded red is my favorite cruiser color. :)

airon23 said:
funny when the post first went up I saw the "sneak peak" but now it isn't there. Weird. :rolleyes:

same here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom