getting my "new" 60 tonight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If I can figure out how, I will post some pics of my new (1st) cruiser tonight. It has been riding piggyback on a transport from Wyoming to get here.... tonight . I'm excited. (Just sharing my elatement that you all have felt at one point in time)

Blue 60 :D :bounce: :D :bounce2: :D

Here's a sneak peak that the PO took.
landcrusier.jpg

Very sweet. I have a white one, kinda wish mine was blue. Maybe I'll just paint it...

Welcome. Carefull though - cruiser madness takes it's toll...

sweet i loove the blue ones.
but i still love my tan one

Nice truck, but personally, I hate that light metallic blue! Just doesn't look tough to me! Still like the truck tho..

That truck is the spitting image of mine when I bought it. I'm not crazy about the blue either, but I'm not going to change it.

First thoughts on new blue...

It arrived w/ a dead battery, but not a big problem. I ended up getting a new one. Runs great. Turns heads. Not to many older cruisers here in Iowa. It came from Dayton Wyoming. PO was awesome and meticulous. It came with the factory owners manual and the Chiltons manual too. :D It has had 139k mostly pampered miles and has come to a good third home. I'll agree with some of you that the lighter blue isn't my favorite cruiser color (dark blue is...), but for $4,300, who am I to complain. The interior looks almost brand new.

Anywho, pics to come tonight hopefully.

Blue 60

stinkyfj60 said:
NICE! It looks like mine when I first got it, just the paint is better shape. Have fun :D

yeah it also looks like mine when my dad bought her brand new. that was the factory color. not everybody likes that color but i caind i like it.

enjoy it!!! you wont regret.

:cheers: :beer:

I used to live near Dayton WY, its a beautiful little town. I have probably seen that truck on the road or even met the previous owners. Everybody knows everybody in Dayton. Congrats on the truck

I've drove past Dayton a couple times :flipoff2:

don't think I saw it

looks nice, take care of it in the rust belt ;)

Where are the PICS!!!!!

:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom