getting better all the time... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
-----
-----
Cruiser Outfitters =
Spindle Nut Kits
Wheel Bearing Kits
-----
Aussie Locker =
8" HP Locker
-----
OrangeFJ45 [MUD] =
Aisin IFS Hubs
Hub gaskets
-----
Bobby Long =
Chromoly Hub Gears
-----
American Toyota =
Fusebox Blade Fuse Contacts
Fusebox Relay Contacts
EFI relay
Thermostat
Thermostat Gaskets
Plugs
Speed-O Sleeve
-----
4Crawler Offroad =
1.5" Body Lift
Ultimate Blocks (Orange)
HD hardware
-----
-----

All of it should be here by next Wednesday, tear down day. Then Thursday is the predicted put together day. Body lift may wait a little, and the EFI parts aren't going in yet for sure.

Last edited:
I guess you got your tax return :)

Whats a Speed O Sleeve?

Nope, not the tax return. That's gonna be my bumper and possibly winch.

There is a sleeve that connects the speed-o cable to the t-case, and mine broke. And that is what I'm hoping is the case. If not...I guess I'm not gonna now for sure how fast I'm goin for a while.

Whoa, been a while...I am getting mine back on the road too!!

I just got Cattywampus back to spinning 4 tires on pavement. When are we all going riding?!
I seriously want to see that Aussie works up front! I was very close to this route but hated how the selectable hubs chattered my shafts when I went around turns, so I gave the hubs back to my friend.

I'm curious about it too. But so many jeepers and mini guys run auto-lockers in the front that it can't be a bad idea. "...hubs chattered my shafts..." Mind explaining that a little better?

Looks like Upstate is going to Gulches soon...either of ya'll plan to make it?

I'm curious about it too. But so many jeepers and mini guys run auto-lockers in the front that it can't be a bad idea. "...hubs chattered my shafts..." Mind explaining that a little better?

Yeah, 80 birfs have play in them but no one notices since we have drive plates (I suppose this is the reason no one notices). Well, once you free the hubs they no longer turn but your birfs continue to, and when you turn it will catch on those hubs splines that aren't turning, and they will. It scared me too much. I'd recommend either dropping your front shaft or installing the partime kit.

Looks like Upstate is going to Gulches soon...either of ya'll plan to make it?

I went to the MLK run there. I wasn't too impressed with the place for me to drive 4 hours to it. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but mostly hill climbs with obstacles and that's no fun to roll. I broke my transfer case and blew my hub flange off there too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom