getting a new factory OEM cat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally decided rather than all the side fixes or premium aftermarket cat, going to hurt once and get a genuine Toyota cat. Does anyone have any good sources for the best price? Just doing a quick search online, I noticed the price will vary from +/-$1100-$1500 depending on the Toyota dealer.. I'm not in a hurry, so hopefully I can use one of those dealership coupons for a 10% off deals, every penny counts.

McGeorge Toyota in Richmond just sent an email advertising 35% off… if that helps. Worth a check.

To each their own but I bought a magnaflow direct fit cat when my passenger side went out a couple years back and it bolt right up with no issues at half the cost of an OEM and haven't had any problems other than wishing I had done both sides when things were a lot cheaper.

Reactions: GTV
That was going to my first choice until I spoke to Slee Offroad yesterday and they told me even the premium aftermarket ones like Magnaflow will last 4-5 years based on their experience.

CEL came back on. They also said aftermarket ones don't have enough precious metals compared to the factory oem.

That was going to my first choice until I spoke to Slee Offroad yesterday and they told me even the premium aftermarket ones like Magnaflow will last 4-5 years based on their experience.

The Magnaflow cats on my former Tundra have 7 years and nearly 100k on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom