Builds Getting a new 200 built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seeing this makes me wonder when in the hell they would install trim like from the factory. It looks so amazing without it, so sad there are holes there or I would remove mine right this very second.

Thank you for sharing these photos. It does make me appreciate the vehicles lines so much more
Well, I guess you could always order 4 doors off of a heritage, if you have unlimited money . . .

While pouring thru all the photos over and over again of this pretty damn cool build, this photo bothers me a little. I have never lifted my vehicles in past...just armor and bigger tires. But is that CV angle on droop severe??? If off-road often, then would this affect CV boot durability??

While pouring thru all the photos over and over again of this pretty damn cool build, this photo bothers me a little. I have never lifted my vehicles in past...just armor and bigger tires. But is that CV angle on droop severe??? If off-road often, then would this affect CV boot durability??

It is an ARB OME BP-51 lift which is tuned at 2" (the minimum). It is done all the time on LC 200s all over the world. Many of them in Australia, where they take a lot of daily abuse.

Eric alone who is building my truck has put this lift on something like 40 of them at his shop.

I tend to be a glass is half-full kind of guy.

That angle is when the truck is sitting on a lift up in the air.

IMG_6510.JPG

IMG_6509.JPG

Thanks. I am kinda frustrated because I want to get the truck. But, patience is good for me. I assume another week or so and I will have it. Having to wait on the company that blacks out the headlights, and also the elusive Heritage grille.

Wow...stunning!! I kinda like the grill that it has now.

Thanks. The headlights came out great. I actually don’t mind the black body side door molding which was deleted from the Heritage. Gives the truck some definition and breaks up the space nicely.

Waiting on Heritage grille, Toyota Land Cruiser emblems from Heritage, and red / black TOYOTA center caps (did not want TRD center caps).

Strongly debating in my head adding a front runner rack. IDK.

Truck is looking good.

Thanks. The headlights came out great. I actually don’t mind the black body side door molding which was deleted from the Heritage. Gives the truck some definition and breaks up the space nicely.

Waiting on Heritage grille, Toyota Land Cruiser emblems from Heritage, and red / black TOYOTA center caps (did not want TRD center caps).

Truck is looking good.

What red/black Toyota center caps did you source? Thanks.

Guy

A little stressed about the gloss black. Didn’t want flat. Maybe shoulda done satin. But Eric recommended gloss between the two. Sure it looks great in person.

What red/black Toyota center caps did you source? Thanks.

Guy

IDK. I’ve seen them on here. Eric has the part numbers. They are the same style and font as the gold TOYOTA on the heritage rims.

Good looking truck

A little stressed about the gloss black. Didn’t want flat. Maybe shoulda done satin. But Eric recommended gloss between the two. Sure it looks great in person.

The gloss black looks good, but would have been cool if the headlights were painted gloss to match. They look somewhat grey in the pictures. Either way, great looking rig!

Yeah headlights are flat black. But so is some of the window trim and rack and things so it’s all good.

They aren’t gray. A few of those pics are sort of overexposed to show detail.
They actually look like this. Eric said pics don’t do justice.
366134FE-BC65-4CDC-8B84-DFE5225952DE.jpeg

Truck is looking good.

@Eric Sarjeant : Can you provide info on the red/black Toyota center caps, please. I need some for my TRD Pro rims (previous iteration, not the new TRD Pros). Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom