Getting a cruiser!

I'm going to look at a 99 Land Cruiser this weekend which I will probably buy. Can anyone here tell me where I can take it off road in Eastern Ia? (I live in Davenport by the way.) Not looking to do anything too harsh, it's still stock. Maybe just trails. Thanks, and any advice on what to look for on the cruiser before I buy it would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Welcome, Iowa kinda sucks for that stuff. We normally do our event at MIOBI. This year we are going to Seymour Mo. I just posted a link to it above.

We may have a couple of Quad Cities guys going to the cliffs in the next couple of weeks. Let me know if you are interested in going.

Well long story but I didn't get the cruiser I was looking at. I've got a couple of leads on a few more, so maybe in the future. Where are the cliffs at exactly? Thanks for the invite though.

The Cliffs is in Marseilles, IL. It's probably the closest park to the QCA. A buddy from Moline just bought a taco and wants to try it out. My 4runner is broken for now, but there are a couple of non Toyota rigs that may go. I'll be a passenger /spotter.

Top Bottom