1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get up to $300 Back on a WARN Winch and Bumper

Discussion in 'Accessories - Electronics - Recovery' started by Warn Industries, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Warn Industries

Warn Industries Supporting Vendor

Media:
    APRIL-rebate-Toyota-970x250.jpg WARN is offering up to $300 cash back on our winches and bumpers. That equates to up to $200 on a winch and up to $100 on a WARN bumper including Ascent for 2016-2017 Toyota Tacoma. We are also offering $50 rebates on WARN ProVantage powersports winches, too.

For full details, visit the WARN Blog here:

Get Up To a $300 Rebate on WARN Truck Winches and Mounting Systems; $50 Back on WARN ProVantage Powersports Winches

All WARN winches feature a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and the best electrical warranty on the market: 7 years!

- Andy

0K3A1901b-X3.jpg Jackson-60-Series-Hill.jpg

ukaviator, RFB and SEAWOLF like this.
  2. adnan wajood

adnan wajood

i wish to put a winch under my original bumper , i have a 100 series land cruiser . i would like to know whats the bracket size how i can get it or build it . thanks

3. Warn Industries

Warn Industries Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Unfortunately we don't offer a 100 series bumper. Plenty of winches that'll work, however.

Andy

4. ColonelTom

ColonelTom

does anybody know where i can locate a brush guard and winch bracket for a 1981 FJ40?

5. lcwizard

lcwizard Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    Everything for the 40 was after market. We had build hundreds of frame mounted grill guards designed around the 8274 but they were used in conjunction with the 8274 style channel bumper which placed the winch lower, between the frame rails. The cable passed through the bumper and the fair lead was attached to the face of the bumper. To use a stock channel you need a tray that mounts above the frame rails. With the winch in that position you would probably need a sheet metal mounted grill guard like confer and specter sold or have something built up.

Warn 8274 tray
    [​IMG]
    Planetary winch tray specific to 40 series
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Planetary specific bumper with grill protection
    upload_2017-10-16_7-46-9.jpeg [​IMG] upload_2017-10-16_7-53-5.jpeg
    8274 specific , fj40 bumper with grill protection
    [​IMG][​IMG]