Get any snow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Current conditions in RUI
IMG_4013.jpeg

The fresh snow was off the hook this morning. Had to chain up so I can make it all the way to the usual Ellis trailhead for snowshoeing

20240105_093218.jpg

20240105_094922.jpg

20240105_084752.jpg

20240105_111725.jpg

Looks like it’ll hit again… considering blowing off everything I should do Sunday and get out 🤔

Holy schmoly, it snowed 4" at my house overnight. Gonna have to chain up again this morning to go snowshoeing. :bounce:

Holy schmoly, it snowed 4" at my house overnight. Gonna have to chain up again this morning to go snowshoeing. :bounce:
Geez, send it my way. I'm tired of all these weather forecasts predicting weather gloom and doom and getting nothing.

1704821983767.png

Some videos for your amusement:

driving through 1' - 2' of snow drifts on the crest hwy yesterday:

Luka putting himself into 4low and engaging the lockers to climb back up to the main trail!!

no chains yesterday since I wasn't the first one making tracks. I followed the tracks of some commercial rigs working at the antenna farm up top. Additionally, the snow is uber dry and fluffy so traction was decent.

We were the first ones who made it to the Ellis trailhead for some snowshoeing action. It was a great time that ended with good food at Ribs restaurant at Cedar Crest. The Crest hwy had almost 12" and the trails had 12"+ of fresh powder.

Link to pics and vids:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom