Georgia Members - Best place for OEM parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I live just south of Atlanta, Georgia and would like to find a Toyota dealership to by OEM parts from. Does anyone know of a dealership in Georgia that gives TLCA members or MUD members a discount? Would also like the parts guy to be knowledgeable of Land Cruisers.

Unless you want to walk up to a desk and talk to someone that knows 10% of the answers, order from Beno.

If you want knowledge he is the source (unless you go to a museam and run into a guy named Dan)

@beno

don't go to MOG toyota,i have sent in parts request's to them several times and all i get back is someone wanting to sell me a new land cruiser.
everything i have ordered from rueben crow, norwalk toyota(supporting vendor) has made it to my house in 2-3 days and always correct.

Those parts requests are junk. All I get is a sales guy.

Many dealerships have their own online parts store that sells parts well below the over the counter prices. Might be worth calling the nearest dealership and asking them if they have an online parts store.

I live just south of Atlanta, Georgia and would like to find a Toyota dealership to by OEM parts from. Does anyone know of a dealership in Georgia that gives TLCA members or MUD members a discount? Would also like the parts guy to be knowledgeable of Land Cruisers.
@Kyle Toyota OEM

I've used them a couple times and never disappointed. Also they are Georgia based. Beno also a great source that I have used.

Many dealerships have their own online parts store that sells parts well below the over the counter prices. Might be worth calling the nearest dealership and asking them if they have an online parts store.

I should add that the dealership I buy from allows me to order online and pick up the items in person over the counter to get the best price and avoid shipping. It's a pretty good system.

Thanks guys!

Beno is not an option, sent him a list of parts and he informed me he is not taking on any new MUD clients at this time. Seems strange to turn away business but I guess he must be real busy.

Kyle it is and I will contact him right away.

Thanks guys!

Beno is not an option, sent him a list of parts and he informed me he is not taking on any new MUD clients at this time. Seems strange to turn away business but I guess he must be real busy.

Kyle it is and I will contact him right away.

I had a similar experience about 18 months ago. I don't want to speak for @beno, but my impression was that he was wanting to operate as a consultant for complex projects and not as a parts supplier for the average owner.

When I need parts on short notice or small parts I use World- they match the best internet price. With the Jacksonville warehouse near by(relativley speaking) orders placed by 5pm usually show up at the dealer by 10/11am next day. If its not in Jax and ships from Torrence(CA) its 3 days.

On expensive stuff, I use McGeorge up in VA. Their service is excellent, and best discounts and lowest shipping/handling charges. They turn orders quickly.

Faster if you do your own homework and parts look up- good diagrams on Toyota Parts Online | Genuine Toyota Parts & Accessories

If you generally know what you want and are ok with having it shipped, the folks at Ralph Hayes Toyota in SC honor the TLCA discount (think I have a few of their mugs from GSMTR events as well). There are a few new folks in the parts department that don't quite get it - but a few of the longer term folks are excellent to deal with.

Kyles mailbox is full; is he at Toyota South Atlanta?

If so I will just call him tomorrow.

Kyle is at Toyota South. @Sam Stewart is his boss. They are good folks. Stop in and say hi.

Stopped in at Toyota South Atlanta and could not be happier!
Met Sam as Kyle was out today and was made to feel at home, got a great discount and Toyota South Atlanta has a wide range of parts on hand for a 80. Even snagged a OEM radiator from him today!
Will go back for all my OEM parts needs.
The generous MUD discount on the parts was a great bonus too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom