SOLD SPF ~ Georgia FJ60/FJ62 ARB Dakar (new style) bumper, new/never installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Price first, $600 and local pickup only, 31830 zipcode (about an hour south of Atlanta airport, west of Macon and north of Columbus). I am open to trades, will put those at the bottom:

TV0Bcex.jpg

This bumper was damaged in transit, looks like it was tossed and dragged about on the front side. Both uprights are dinged/bent just above the main bumper. Roughly 1" long, the passenger side being slightly less than the drivers side:

9qZG3Pt.jpg

6hTqXQZ.jpg

IEBikWX.jpg

csqdFXF.jpg

And then there are another 10 or 12 spots where the powdercoat has been scrapped off. Nothing longer than 1 inch in length and generally more like scratches than anything else. I've tried to get them all in photos (again, all on the Front face of the bumper):

Ygurx8d.jpg

G9WTZK0.jpg

ZGOtdR7.jpg

xxyKF6v.jpg

5IHyfNa.jpg

fn7Dhai.jpg

kUeQBsz.jpg

Continued......

Last edited:
The mount kit also took some abuse and the mounting brackets show scrapes and rubs too. Indicators look fine and mounting hardware is included/unopened:

ktxhGSD.jpg

OlbF9Bn.jpg

DCj1Atl.jpg

f56J6cI.jpg

vnC5T1W.jpg

pMgLBZF.jpg

Simply not in a condition that my wife wanted to put on the FJ60. As for trades, the items we're specifically looking for are a transmission/TC (mine's an early 82, doesn't even have a 4wd switch/light), a good condition drives seat FRAME (have good foam and cover, I'll swap upholstery), an excellent condition passenger seat cover in brown and may consider other items for either spares (like an original carb maybe?) or to address cosmetics. Really quite open here and if you have multiple things that value more than the bumper, we can throw in some cash to equal values.

I know, shipping... it's really not worth your money or my time. Please don't ask, please.

If you missed the price, that was the first thing at the top... $600.

Last edited:
For some reason your account isn’t allowing PM?? Interested and can arrange pick up.

The mount kit also took some abuse and the mounting brackets show scrapes and rubs too. Indicators look fine and mounting hardware is included/unopened:

ktxhGSD.jpg

OlbF9Bn.jpg

DCj1Atl.jpg

f56J6cI.jpg

vnC5T1W.jpg

pMgLBZF.jpg

Simply not in a condition that my wife wanted to put on the FJ60. As for trades, the items we're specifically looking for are a transmission/TC (mine's an early 82, doesn't even have a 4wd switch/light), a good condition drives seat FRAME (have good foam and cover, I'll swap upholstery), an excellent condition passenger seat cover in brown and may consider other items for either spares (like an original carb maybe?) or to address cosmetics. Really quite open here and if you have multiple things that value more than the bumper, we can throw in some cash to equal values.

I know, shipping... it's a hassle I'd rather avoid.

If you missed the price, that was the first thing at the top... $800.
Interested if not already spoken for?

I’ll take it, PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom