Georgia Cruiser's Annual at Ralph's October 23-25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Miranda, Sam, and I will be up there Friday night. I will be there till Sunday, but Miranda and Sam will head out on Saturday. Look forward to seeing everyone and hopefully hearing about this epic journey out West from Ted and maybe Henry...

Not camping, all my junk is in TN right now but I''ll sit around and tell lies Friday and sat night.

I am planning to attend, but may have a to do item for work. Will be there Saturday

Hope y'all are ready to wheel, because Sam is...

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1445560287.662147.jpg

The gate will be opened by 3:30, but I won't be there until 7. If you get there between those times just drive to the usual place over by the lake. Once I get there, I'll get everyone to sign the waiver and pay and you'll be all set.

My annual warning for those coming up 400 TOMORROW morning:

This time of year Hwy 400 can become a parking lot on Saturday and Sunday mornings all the way back to Pilgrim Mill Rd. If this is the case then don't sit int he crap, you'll be there for 2 hours. Instead, bail off of 400 and use Hwy 9 North all the way to Ralph's or to the east you can hit various back roads. Let your GPS navigate the back roads for you if you bail off of 400 but do not try to hop back on 400 further up, it's a waste of time.

Good luck!!

My annual warning for those coming up 400 TOMORROW morning:

This time of year Hwy 400 can become a parking lot on Saturday and Sunday mornings all the way back to Pilgrim Mill Rd. If this is the case then don't sit int he crap, you'll be there for 2 hours. Instead, bail off of 400 and use Hwy 9 North all the way to Ralph's or to the east you can hit various back roads. Let your GPS navigate the back roads for you if you bail off of 400 but do not try to hop back on 400 further up, it's a waste of time.
What time do you think this starts?
Good luck!!

mid mornings but you'll know when you hit the wall. If it's backed up all the way to Pilgrim Mill or Hwy 306 bail left and get to hwy 9 N then right on Hopewell Rd, that'll take you to the round-a-bout just to the backside of the outlet mall.

If you get much past Hwy 306 Hopewell Rd pretty much parallels 400 all the way up.

Sounds good and thanks for the tip. We are heading out of Atlanta around 7:30. Going to make a quick coffee and bagel stop but think we might show up by 9 or so. Do you guys think you will still be in "camp" area? I would be happy to tag along with someone doing some intimidate trails. I have a pretty mild 80 and would rather not break stuff...this time.

Let's see some pictures!!!
Where are all the stories??? Anyone roll??? Like that one time Oscar did???

I want to say thank for everyone welcoming my wife and i up there. This was our first event and we had a great time and it was great meeting you guys. We could only stay for the day but it was only a short drive from Atlanta which was really nice. I only took a few pictures, i was having too much fun driving. Thank you guys again for the hospitality.

And my co-pilot

Does anyone have a picture of me stuck for Henry?
20151024_124254.jpg

It was definitely a good trip up to Ralph's this weekend. We had a bunch of people show up and everyone had a good time. I didn't get too many pictures of the trip, but here are some from Saturday.

That is a good group of pictures.

This is the only picture my wife took (besides the 50 or so of Sam)

IMG_1061.JPG

I looked at some of the pics Aidan took and It sure looked like a pretty kickass time. Sucks I missed seeing all you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom