SOLD Georgia: 2004 LC, 158k miles, bone stock, Southern Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Regretfully, I’m selling my 100. I must follow life coach (wife) instructions. Located near Macon, GA. Sometimes I just stare at it in the garage and doesn’t get driven/enjoyed as much as it is needs to.

Details:
-2004 Land Cruiser, 158k miles, bone stock and has the 5-speed transmission.
-Thundercloud/gray exterior with gray interior. Super Clean. All Maintenance at Toyota. No rips or tears.
-2nd owner, owned since 2017. I only put about 8k miles during my ownership.
-Timing belt / water pump replaced at 90,655 at Toyota
-Clean Carfax. Originally a Southern vehicle. Never been up north. Zero rust.
-Occasional driver to Target and the Ice Cream parlor. DD is a Silver 2007 Taco 4cyl 5-speed access cab bought brand new (yes, people will ask so might as well mention)
-All dealer maintenance records since new including Michelin AT2 tires (size 275/65/18). Tires installed at 116,983. Recent oil change, new spark plugs, brake, transmission fluid flush, & tire rotation performed at Toyota at 154,972 in November 2018. Oil changed every 5k. Next Oil Change due at 159,969.
-Heater Tee replaced as PM
-Upgraded rear tail lens to the 2006/2007 LED version using Genuine Toyota parts. Nothing wrong with original lens, just wanted a change.
-SOR custom matching gray front seat covers and arm rest covers. Original seats in incredible shape.
-SOR steering wheel cover. Original steering in incredible shape.
-SOR custom floor liners front and middle
-3rd row seating is there and never used
-Spare never dropped
-Factory Black pearl emblems front and rear – not the stick-on kind like every other 4runner is doing
-No rust; no drama; no "story" with this beast. Good honest truck.
-ALL original VIN tags are present on each and every body panel.
-Windshield and all glass original
-Very clean and straight body, no rust. Paint is original and still shines.
-Engine Runs smooth and powerful and quiet.
-5-speed Transmission shifts properly, all electronics, antenna, and accessories work perfectly. Heat and A/C works great. Interior is in incredible shape.
-Nav system and backup camera replaced under factory warranty
-Recall done – side curtain airbag control module
-No accidents, dents, scratches, or fluid leaks
-Original “Land Cruiser” carpet and rubber mats in great condition
-Tow package - never towed anything. Tow hitch with 2-inch ball included
-Original Toyota Goodies: Original Window Sticker, Owner’s Manual, Nav Owner’s manual, 2004 LC Brochure, 2 key fobs & 1 Valet key, and Both sets of factory floor mats (rubber and carpet).
-Non-smoker, no pets, no kids, no smells/odors.
-Reason for selling: Wife wants a Lexus 200 (even though we already own a LC 200 and a Lexus RX. Crazy things men have to do to keep wife happy). No trades please.

Located near Macon, GA (100 miles South of Atlanta). Come by and see it. Nothing else to say. Turn-key vehicle ready to go to another trip to the Ice Cream parlor!

Clean Title (under my name) in-hand (“actual mileage”)

Wanted to post on MUD to see if there is interest before the general public. I prefer to sell to those that appreciate it as much as I do. Local buyer preferred, but willing to work with long distance buyer. This is a private sale by owner; not dealer, etc.

"Landcruiser: Because Off-Road There is NO Roadside Assistance"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom