SOLD Georgia: 2000, UZJ100, 143k, Riverock Green (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(64, 88, 73)
For Sale: $20,000

2000 Toyota Land Cruiser (UZJ100)

143,163 miles as of 5/6/2021

Riverock Green Mica

Stock, No modifications (except stereo)

Title in hand

Southern Driven: NC, FL, GA

Carfax and dealer service history available (see pics below)

I purchased this truck almost 2 years ago. We are not collectors or enthusiasts... We've just always admired LC's and wanted a larger SUV for my wife to drive. We hunted and hunted for a while and finally found a really nice one and pulled the trigger. I actually lurked around here quite a bit back when we were making the purchase. Thanks to this forum we ended up making a great decision. We have LOVED driving this thing, but it feels like a good time to take advantage of this market. We lucked into an investment, so we're going to move along while it’s still under 150k miles and looks and runs REALLY good.

This particular truck was amazingly nice and had such low mileage when we bought it. We’ve done our best to keep it that way. The pics speak for themselves. Before we owned it, it was driven in NC and FL. We purchased it from a small dealer in Ft. Myers, FL. My wife has been driving it around the last 2 years, toting our kids around and driving back and forth to school. As of today it has 143,163 miles on it. We’ve had no serious mechanical problems with it. I will post some dealer records below. We replaced a front right drive shaft because of a leaky seal on the axel. We actually had that done before we physically possessed it. We had it inspected down in Florida and that was one of two notable items on the whole vehicle. The other was the paint on the hood had a slightly deteriorated clearcoat which left dull spots. We had the hood repainted, and had a detail guy put a ceramic coating on the whole exterior. There are some scratches/scuffs that are noticeable up close, but nothing major. The inside is clean. The drivers seat leather has stiffened and there is one busted stitch, but no tears. The rest of the seats are in great shape. The center seat belt in the middle row needs to be recoiled or repaired. The steering wheel shows some slight wear. The only other other thing of note is that the horn stopped working. I think this is a cheap fix but we haven’t had it looked at yet.

There is a 7-8 year old touch screen Bluetooth stereo that functions well. ALL electronics and buttons throughout the truck work. I have one fully functional key with a new battery, and another that will crank the truck, but buttons do not work. Michelins still have plenty of life in them. Timing belt and water pump were inspected at the time of purchase and were noted in good condition and having been replaced at the appropriate time. I do not know when or at what mile mark they were replaced. We have only utilized our local TOYOTA dealer for service. They have seen it 5 times since we’ve owned it and we’ve allowed them to perform every recommended service and check up. Everything is up to date. I will post our last two detailed service invoices below.

I will answer questions to the best of my ability. I look forward to a friendly transaction with one of you folks!

6BEC0C2D-0C50-4F9C-894E-32A65D5B54BD.jpeg
31995887-CD67-42FF-9B15-4C7BA3490CB8.jpeg
FB14F180-D5BC-4951-A04F-CCD2441609F9.jpeg
14B40F33-9F2C-4AB7-98C8-75F32E8D323B.jpeg
53B24A4D-B1B0-4643-A4F7-664D7AFA5B53.jpeg

Last edited:
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom